Subject: [amos-list] Re: bits & Bobs
From: roger buckley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 01:09:36 +0100

From: roger buckley <[email-masked]>

Hello Rune

On 23-Aug-99, you wrote:

Thanks for the advice. All the backgrounds are 0, so your help has saved my
arrays getting out of control. Now I can get down to sorting the algorithms
used in the BBC and Spectrum original versions.

Regards
-- 
Roger

Amiga 1200, Viper 68030 Mk V Accel with 50Mhz FPU and 8 MBFast, Seagate
410MB 2.5" internal HD and 800MB SCSI HD in a midi tower with 4xCDRom. 56k
Modem, Power Port Junr Serial IF and Citizen Swift Printer.

A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge
block of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look
like an elephant.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at
<a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/newsletter4 ">Click Here</a>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html